Tuesday, May 29, 2012

collage moments....

I me n myself is a big camera person my sentence 'this is ngiakhushi reporting from jssmc ' is like a landmark for all my pics n videos .....
family and friends or any one just in contact with me knows very well that i am a big clicking person....i do enjoy taking pics anytime anywhere but this joy gets double when i watch those pics and videos ... it's almost like re living that phase of time again...
reason for writing this post is not cause i have a blog n i can write what pleases me or to blah blah bout myself but this post is specially for the people who r a no pic person...i know few frnds who dnt like to click plus click also....it's not necessary that set of people who r not into it sud or will go out n make sure to buy a camera ...
no nothing of that sought but i just wanna let u know that u guys are missing the most amazing expression of life ...yes right expressions feelings n m not talking stupid as i know wat i feel wen i c pics of mine with parents n most of my pic collection is of me with my friends good n bad times both...some times best friends are not so close but i have realised that pic n video can work on the bitterness...even it is for a short time u'll be happy n emotional for that point of time....
i came across a friend who said he dsnt have much pics of his family n he is embarrassed now cause he has to ask his relatives for the particular pic of his daughter ...well he is a busy man but i made him promise to get a camera for himself this time n to click click click n click ....
guys just keep clicking  as those may be pic wen u click but in as i c it u r making a collage moments out of life which may help u experience u those moments with an unexplained emotions ....u'll sit n watch n cry n smile n xcited to xplain it even if not asked ....
wen i c a photo i dnt c the few faces or place but wat i c is the time i was there with friends so close dsnt matter if they r not here now but i am just happy i did had them then ....i feel my all pics n videos so frnds plz just give it a try... take pics n save those moments which can be worthy of more than u think of ...
so start making  ur collage of moments ....

No comments:

Post a Comment